4. Answer these questions and share your ideas according to what you have read about Learner Centered Instruction:
a. What is learner centered instruction (LCI)? It is a way to permit meaningful learning.
b. What is the main role of the teacher in LCI? Teacheris a facilitator that permit Foster students learning.
c. Explain the 4 key principles of student centered learning.
· Personal learning. Teacher knows students knowledge
· Competence. Students skills development
· Learning never stop. Students make important discoveries
· Students ownership. Students are responsable for his knowledge