LEARNER CENTER INSTRUCTION
- What is the learner centered instruction LCI?
It is a teaching methodology where the learners have active participation, they can discover their skills and make challenges, and the learning is meaningful and lasting.
2. What is the main role of the teacher in LCI?
The teacher is "facilitator" they use all the learning styles in the class environment, where each student can get a succesful learning.
3. Explain the 4 key principles of student centered learning?-
- Personalized Learning. Teacher makes a strong relationship and development a solid structure with the student.
- Learning is competency based. Each student needs attention, in this path the teachers can see skills and make challengers.
- Learning happens anytime, anywhere. Students can see important discovers by themselves during class at home or in any place.
- Students take ownership. Don’t make a decision without students, needs, attitudes, interests, are the most important things in the learning structure.