1. What is LCI?:
It is a learning paradigm that personalizes the instruction. It incorporates students’ needs into the learning process and involves students into their learning. It considers the learners when it establishes learning goals, strategies and evaluation as well.
2. The main role of teacher is: To foster students’ learning
- accommodate different learning styles
- inspires students’ ownership of knowledge
- Utilizes multiple teaching techniques
- Motivates students to accept responsibility for learning.
The four key principles of LCI are:
Learning is personalized
Learning is competency based
Students can learn anytime, anywhere
Students take ownership of their own learning
Reflection about the video "Transformation"
It makes us reflect on the changes that are required to face the challenges that globalized education presents. The learner becomes the reason and the purpose of innovation in teaching.